Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have been spotted at the WALL!

Yup that is right - the Great Wall of China!  Talk about one heck of a first trip!  The Koch Family (yes, that is the Coach Koch family) is in China and they decided to take me along for the ride.  Coach Koch's three boys (actually the whole family) all hung out with me on our venture to the Great Wall and I have the pictures to prove it!

If you want to check out more of the Koch's trip to China, visit http://dugahole.blogspot.com/!

Also, my boss said that since Coach Koch is a member of our team, he is ineligible for any post season awards for this contest!)

Thank you Koch family for sharing your adventure with me, the Snyder Bird!

Now let's see where YOU can take me next!  Can you top the Great Wall of China? 

The Koch Family

The Koch Boys

Parker at the Great Wall

Devon at the Great Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment