Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let's Start Traveling...

So you have heard of Flat Stanley right?  Well you can sort of call me Flat Snyder Bird to make this easy!  Let me introduce myself,  I am the mascot for Snyder Baseball Academy.  Snyder Baseball Academy is that really awesome facility in Haymarket, VA with the most amazing instructors and camps for kids of all ages!  Yup - that is the place!  I have decided that I need to get out and explore...not only just Virginia...but the world too! So here is what you have to do:

1.  Purchase a Snyder Baseball t-shirt with "me" on it (or if you were lucky to participate in some of the winter programs, you may already have one)
2.  Find a really AWESOME place to wear "me"
3.  Take a picture so that I can share it with everyone!
4.  Send it to sarah@snyderbaseball.com

That's it - so easy, right?  After my assistant, Sarah, receives photos she will post them to our blog!  We will have links for our blog on our website, Facebook and Twitter so that people can find us and follow along on our adventures!  And to add some incentive to take ME to some cool places, we may even have a prize for person that takes me to the best place!

Here is an example:

Coach Snyder sitting at his desk!  I have been here before so this is a boring place!  Hopefully you can be much more creative!
Me, Snyder Bird, hanging out at Snyder Baseball in Coach Snyder's office!  You can do better!

Keep in mind that if you don't want your face or name with the picture - that is okay!  Just let Sarah know and she will crop that out and give you an alias!  We understand if you don't want everyone to see you - it is important that they at least see ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment